Installation of the ECS
- The location of the ECS needs to be a flat clean surface, e.g. Chassis rail
- The ECS is connected directly to the battery and vehicle signals (ABS, Tacho…)
- Battery plus and ground are not interchangeable to make incorrect installation impossible.
- ECS is connected to each coil cluster separately for better monitoring.
- No staging just proportional retardation 0%-100%.
- Parameter configuration via ECS software.
ECS can be fitted to all CFK and KA Retarders
ECS (+ & --) and retarder ground are connected straight to the vehicle battery.
All coils are connected with the ECS. No stages, but proportional control.